Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Behind the Door Discovery


One of the mini-mysteries of travel I love is the moment of mystery when I get to my hotel room. Almost always I look at the hotel website before I leave home to give me an idea about what to expect at the property and what the typical room looks like. However, you never really know what you’re going to get until you actually open the door and step inside. Sometimes I’m pleasantly surprised and sometimes I’m in a bit of shock. Lately (maybe because I’m now ‘Platinum Elite’ Status with Marriott?!?!) the rooms I’ve stayed in have been very spacious and quite comfortable.

Sometimes it’s not just the room, but the view that can make or break the travel experience. We just came home last night from the Marriott in Palm Desert…check out the view from our room:

Kari On and Keep Traveling

No comments:

Post a Comment